Wednesday, December 23, 2009

*From My Home to Yours.....*

Christmas - that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance - -a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.
~Augusta E. Rundel~

Wishing you and yours a blessed holiday season, abundantly filled with peace, hope, love, joy, and giving. Thank you to those who have helped make my dream come true this year, by allowing me to capture your family or child through my lens. And to those who have supported me along the way, I am grateful. I truly appreciate and love each and every one of you. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Blessings! (Click on picture to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment