Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*Little Man A*Albuquerque, NM Baby Photographer*



It's amazing how life is. I have known this little boy's mama since 1st grade. She was my 1st best friend. Our lives have remained in constant touch, and we are now sharing each other's children with one another. When I look at this little guy I am amazed at how God creates us. He looks identical to her. When I look at this little boy and his mama I see a reflection of characteristics, but more importantly...I see a vision of love that trancends generations.

3 comments:

  1. love your logo girl!! SUPER CUTE! i really need to get on that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BREE---YOUR LOGO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

    (love these pics too!!!!!)

    XOXOXOXOXO
    ~b

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, love that you joined the blogging world. I absolutely love your photography and your logo is awesome

    ReplyDelete