Thursday, July 1, 2010

*Glowing* Albuquerque Maternity Photography*

Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.
~Abraham Lincoln~

It is always such an honor to capture momentous times in people's lives. When I have the opportunity to shoot someone I know, it makes my job that much more rewarding. I have known this sweet girl for quite sometime now. However, over the years our paths went their separate ways. So, when I received her call to book a session I was so excited to see her again, and this time, as an expectant mommy. If that wasn't enough to reconnect with her...her husband played baseball under my husband's coaching at the Academy! Small world to say the least. I fully enjoyed our hot afternoon together...and at 38 weeks, this girl was an absolute trooper! Thank you *S* family for sharing your love with my camera...I will forever remember the adoration that you two have for one another, and the sweet way J beamed at your beauty, A. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment