Friday, April 2, 2010

*Just for my own Inspiration* Albuquerque Photographer*

~Morning Ritual~

~Beginnings~

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time
~Thomas Merton~

Since I started shooting professionally this past year, I have been so encompassed in capturing my customer's lives that I have completely neglected shooting for myself. Often I will observe great light around my house, or see a perfect shot in my mind and just simply take a mental image. I don't take the time to get my camera out of the bag and shoot what my heart wants. So, in order to give back to myself a bit, and to embrace inspiration, I decided to take a 30 day photo class hosted by Big Picture Scrapbooking and Tracey at Shutter Sisters. Everyday, we are given an assignment. Instructed to look into your heart and meditate on your life, you are then to spend time with your camera. These shots are my interpretation of "Morning Rituals" and "Beginnings." Check back to see where inspiration leads me on this journey. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment