Friday, November 20, 2009

*Full Circle*Albuquerque, NM Children Photographer*

A child reminds us that playtime is an essential part of our daily routine.
~Unknown~

It is amazing and so fun for me to see where people's lives have led them, and I am grateful that this shoot gave me that opportunity. This little guy's parents and I have known each other since our childhoods. We went through all of our schooling together, and so, it was truly fitting that we ended up doing this session at our old Elementary school. Such a great time to be back there, reminiscing about school yard fights, games that were played, and our old janitor, Ralph. Too funny. Thanks M & L for the memories, and for sharing your little man with me. This session allowed me to reflect on years past, and more importantly....to hold my childhood close once again. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment